Information Engine™ is an advanced data management, analytics and visualisation package. It was created by D2K to improve the ability to make water quality management decisions. Information Engine™ converts data derived from field sensors into user-relevant information with an interface that has been designed with the user in mind – it is both informative and elegant, allowing ‘at a glance’ understanding of monitoring outcomes with ‘drill down’ screens for those users who want to see the underlying information.
Monitoring multiple parameters, at a high temporal density, and across multiple locations, produces a vast amount of data which can be difficult to understand, track and use to make informed management decisions. For example, a single base QualitEye-DW, taking measurements at 5-minute intervals, produces more than 2,000 data points per day.
IE is far more than an attractive user interface. While it contains high quality expected functionality such as data storage, trending, downloading, configurable email and text message alerts, it also incorporates advanced functions including System Performance Indicators (SPIs), both regarding monitored parameters such as Free Chlorine SPI and predictively derived parameters such as “Opportunistic Pathogen SPI”.
- Conveys ‘the right message’ for the user, through an elegant graphic user interface
- Click through to the underlying information.
- Comes as a base package but D2K can provide bespoke configuration as required
- Features System Performance Indicators, Risk Factors, Optimisation and Control Tools and regulatory and compliance reporting.
- Can accept data inputs from any sensor or data source.