Information Engine™ is an advanced data management, analytics and visualisation package. It was created by D2K to improve the ability to make water quality management decisions. Information Engine™ converts data derived from field sensors into user-relevant information with an interface that has been designed with the user in mind – it is both informative and elegant, allowing ‘at a glance’ understanding of monitoring outcomes with ‘drill down’ screens for those users who want to see the underlying information.
Transform meaningless data into meaningful information
Monitoring multiple parameters, at a high temporal density, and across multiple locations, produces a vast amount of data which can be difficult to understand, track and use to make informed management decisions. For example, a single base QualitEye-DW, taking measurements at 5-minute intervals, produces more than 2,000 data points per day.
- IE is far more than an attractive user interface. While it contains high quality expected functionality such as data storage, trending, downloading, configurable email and text message alerts, it also incorporates a series of advanced functions and modules including;
- Historical performance analysis through System Performance Indicators
- Predictive capability to minimise the likelihood of adverse water quality events through a series of proprietary Risk Factor algorithms (including opportunistic pathogens, distribution system disinfection fitness and trend alerts)
- Improved analysis, alerts and reporting of critical control point performance through CCP WatchTM
- Automation and improved reporting for water quality management systems through Audit WatchTM
- Automatic report generation – in any format you require.
- Conveys ‘the right message’ for the user, through an elegant graphic user interface
- Click through to the underlying information.
- Comes as a base package but D2K can provide bespoke configuration as required
- Features System Performance Indicators, Risk Factors, Optimisation and Control Tools and regulatory and compliance reporting.
- Can accept data inputs from any sensor or data source.